Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Check out my Slide Show!



OK so we did it again had another fun weekend. Friday night Trav and I went to Afton with Kyle to go eat on go to the movie. We went to Taco Time to eat a while we was sitting there eating Trav let a fart out it wasn't loud but it smelled a little, then Kyle we like oh ya and let a BIG one out and I was loud a smelled bad! Everyone in there looked at him it was so so funny! Then we went to Iron Man its so good! Trav and I have gone and seen it 2 times.

Saturday we had a cook out at my house! Nathen (T.J.s Friend) and Jeff came over to be with us. We had chicken and potatoes. It was so good! Then Darin went and got the fireworks. They rap it really tight in duck tape and it makes a loud noise when it goes off. Then they started to light them and trow them and try to get them to go off in the air. Darin went go to pick up to rest that fall from going off and the other boys started to light them off trying to hit Darin with them. It was really funny! We are always on the go! My Aunt and Uncle live down behind us and we heard them outside so we ran down there trying to get them with them but the dogs started to bark and blow it for us. But it was still fun!

2 comments:

J and Stac said...

Looks like fun, wish I was there! Doesn't Darrin know that if you play in the fire you will pee the bed! That's what Uncle Jim always says! So I guess I need to go see Iorn Man then hu! Well I am glad I get to see what you two are up to, nice job on keepin the blog updated!

Kristin Garrett said...

Fun Fun! I was just going to say, if you play in the fire you will pee the bed!! HEHE.. Pass that on to Darin for me! Sounds like you guys are doing nothing but playing!!!