Monday, June 16, 2008

The Damn Blackett curse!
Ok So I was on Target.com looking for a IPod alarm clock, instead I found this! I looked so cool, so I got it! Its a grill that you can play your IPod on. I got it today and it looks like shit! Im so sick about it! Its tilted and the paint is chiped really bad! The music plays so loud! That part is really good! So Wednesday Im going to the falls to see if I cant get a new one. I guess Im going to get the bad luck already! LOL oh well. ;)


See you can kinda see how it tilts
Now you really can see it
The chip on top
The really bad chip on bottom
the speekers.

2 comments:

Shanna Hurd said...

wow, That is one weird grill. By the way, whats up with the language?? Don't you know I read these to my kids!!! Anyways, good luck at the shopping and be careful driving! Love ya
Aunt Shanna

J and Stac said...

Update your BLOG!!!!:)