Sunday, October 19, 2008





T.J. suprised me and came down friday night to stay the weekend with me. We has alot of fun, we played the Wii till alomost 2 in the morning. Saturday night our neighbor boys asked us if we wanted to go on a group date with them. We said why not it might be fun. So we went out to eat with them to Iggis it was really good, then we came trav, misty, landon, and I came back to our place and trav and I went to Wal-Mart and got some stuff to put on my walls (I will get pic of that up soon). It turned out to be a good weekend. I was hard saying good bye when he had to go. But we see each other again soon!

1 comments:

Rich's ScrapBlog said...

Hey, this is Kelli Crane Rich. Your cousin! I saw your blog link on Lonnie and Mary's. (Hope you don't mind) I haven't seen you and Misty forever! You are both so beautiful. Are you in Logan? That is where I live. It would be fun to meet up sometime!