Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ok so time for an update. I am working at Kohls and its super fun! I also work at Wingers, and its fun but at the same time right now it totally sucks! Cuz I have to work halloween night. So sorry Staci Im not going to make it. I feel really bad. Over the weekend I went home and we had Thanksgiving early, cuz my grandparents and everyone was in Star Valley, I didn't get any new pics. so that sucks. But we had to come home saturday night cuz both mis and I had to be at work at 7 sunday morning. Travis and Nathen came down saturday and stayed the night. It was fun having them here. They are both thinking about moving here to Logan. It would be really fun having them here. But if they can't find a place here Travis is going to move to Provo with Staci and Jory, and thats really awesome to. Travis just wanted to move here to be closer to me and I would have liked that, alot! But he also really wants to move in with his sister. I love everyone lots and miss you all too. Ill try and keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Shanna Hurd said...

HEY GIRL!! I'M SO GLAD TO SEE AN UPDATED BLOG!! hehe!! HOPE YOUR HAVING A GREAT DAY! REMEMBER, "NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN LIFE, ITS FAMILY THAT IS CARRYING YOU ALONG!"
SORRY I JUST READ THAT QUOTE AND THOUGHT IT WAS WAY CUTE! ANYWAYS, LOVE YA! OH YA GO TO MY BLOG!

Shanna Hurd said...

All I have to say is it is already December girly and your last post was in October!! Just letting you know that!!hehe! Love ya!
Aunt Shanna