Monday, December 1, 2008

Misty and I came home from work to eat fast then go back, but before we left T.J. asked how to start the dishwasher. So Mis told him how and just said "the soap for it is under the sink" we didn't think anything of if. When we got home T.J. had just started it about 10 min before, he walked in the kitchen to get a drink and he was like "oh no what happened" we had soap everywhere! So we shut it off and I was like "How much soap did you put in here?" and he told me how much you really would. So we got it cleaned up and was trying to find out what was going on. So I was sitting in front of it and was reading on it and read "do not put liquid hand dish soap in here.... and he stopped me and was like what does that mean. So I told him. Misty then asked him "what did you put in?" and he got under the sink and pulled out Joy hand soap. We all just started to laugh!! Now we know what happens when you put hand dish soap in the dishwasher!




1 comments:

The Roberts' Family said...

I heard about this from Kristie...well you can chalk it up to a learning experience!