Tuesday, April 1, 2008

For Christmas my parent gave us a family trip to Cali. (Mom, Dad, Misty, Darin, Jake, Travis, and Me) We flew down and stayed a whole week. On this way down Trav, Darin and I was sitting together. Darin was so funny! He was so excited to be on the plane. My Dad HATES planes. The fist night we was there my parents, Trav and I was looking for a place to get food. We ended up at some chinese place, It was so gross!! We went to Disneyland, and was there for most of the time. On the bobsled ride T.J. told me that the best seat was the front, cuz you didn't get wet! Ya right last time I listen to him! LOL I was so wet! The weather was nice but not so nice that I wanted to be wet! LOL Sea World was the bomb! I loved it! I want to go work there one day! We went to the beach, it was cold but we saw some dolphins in the ocaen, that was sweet. But the fun had to stop sometime and come home. I can't wait to go again! (above is all the Cali pics)

2 comments:

J and Stac said...

Onna I love your background it is so cute!!! If you want to put music on your blog you can click on my music box where it says create your free playlist. You have to make an account just like on the slide.com. It is really easy! Love the pics they are so cute, I haven't seen any of your Cali pics!

J and Stac said...

Hey update your blog!!! What are you guys doing? I miss you!!!