Tuesday, April 29, 2008

In the pass week we went to my hunters safety class, and I did pass! It was long but I did it! LOL
We went to Utah over the weekend for party for my Grandma and Grandpa. It was fun. Us kids took off and went to the mall for the day and came back and the boys went and played B-Ball, while us girls played with the twins on the playground. It was alot of fun. We came home Sunday. It was a fun weekend.



Travis got his hair cut! I love it! lol So he needed to get his pic.s taken so the he can get his graduation stuff sent out. So we took of monday night around 7 to go take pics. It wasn't to bad. Mom did a really good job, She took 100 pic of him.



I love this pic. of him. It was my idea for him to get in the colvert. (don't know if thats spelled right lol)












I really like this pic. too! He has alot of really good ones but Im not going to put them all up. lol







Heres one in his black shirt. It looks far away on here but its really not.












Travis and me.

1 comments:

J and Stac said...

YAY!!! So I love the pics they are so cute! He looks weird with short hair, I miss the locks!! LOL. That is a really cute pic of you to, mom is pretty good. So I hope your coming down with mom and dad next weekend cause we are dress shopping for my wedding dress, you better come! Did trav dye his hair?