Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Trav and I went to Utah over the weekend. I was alot of fun! Fri. we stayed with my Uncle. When we got to his house it was about 9:45 and they was playing a game. So we started to play with them and was up till 2 in the morning! Saturday we got up and headed to Jory and Stacis place. We stoped and shopped for ever! We went to dinner that night at Ruby River. Travis saw one of his friends there that he has seen forever! We went to the movie that night and saw Drillbit Taylor. It was good. We went back to Staci and Jorys place. Staci, Travis, and I stayed up till 2 in the morning watching TV. Sunday we went to lunch at Cracker Barrel. It was good. Trav and I went back to the mall. Then we headed home. We meet my Uncle in Park City. Then went on to Evanston and stopped and shopped in Wal-Mart. Then come home. When we got home it was snowing! I hate the snow! I can't wait till its gone!

3 comments:

J and Stac said...

Hey finally!!!! I love it! I see that you are both wearing your new clothes!!! Cute, Cute! I think it is time for another vacation to ecape the SNOW!!! It is never going to go away!

Shanna Hurd said...

Hey, I'm just dropping a note to say hi. Also wondering if your sure you did enough shopping. hehe I heard you brought another closet home!! Glad you had fun!!
Love Aunt Shanna

J and Stac said...

Okay, so I am going to give you lessons on how to keep your blog updated!! HA! I want to know what you two have been up to!!!