Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ok so here is a update of Travis wrecking on my bike................... Tuesday the 13 we went to Afton for his award thing, he got two scholarships, both was for $500.00. So the was really good news. We went and eat after that and and we was talking about how bad T.J. was still limping really bad. So we decided to go to the Doc.s house that his Mom works for. He just said to come in the morning and we can get so x-rays. Well his Mom and Dad talked about it and decided to just take him to the ER that night. (Now this really isn't that good of news)...When we got to the hospital, we got in the room and look at it and said lets get some x-rays just to make sure. WELL they come back to tell us that it is indeed broke! I felt so bad! But we was laughing so hard! But I guess it wasn't that funny!



Here is his leg (ya I know there is a car in the back)



Ya his not happy at all!!



Still mad



Really mad!


Yup him still mad, thinking that hes going to lose his job that he just started not to long ago. But when Dad took him in the next day they just told him to go home and let it rest for the day. He did go back to work today.



Its really funny but I feel really bad cuz I told him to stop being such a girl and get back on the bike!

Hot pink!

NICE. This is how he is being able to scratch his leg!

1 comments:

J and Stac said...

Oh geezz! He looks so MAD! That is funny! I like the pink though! I love that you have a blog so I can see what you two are up to! I can't wait to come up next week, it is gonna be fun!