Sunday, May 4, 2008

T.J. on my bike
His 1st time ever on a bike

Just having fun!


Today was a nice day so we got out the dirt bikes, I got T.J. to get on mine and learn how to ride. He did really good, He rode around the house here for a while. We got gas put in my sisters bike and T.J. put on a pair of pants, diffrent shoes, and his helmet, and we went for a ride to my uncles house just up the road about a mile from my house. When we got there my Dad wasn't there so we were just coming home. We stopped and talked to my uncle out on the road, after he left we took off I was doing wheelis, so, Trav took off and tried doing a wheelie, it was a really good one but it didn't end good. He almost took out my little brother and ended up in the ditch. He got some cuts on his hand and upper arm, and hurt his ankle pretty bad.
His hand after it all

His arm after it all.

2 comments:

J and Stac said...

Oh geez I can't believe he wrecked! That is funny. We went out and rode our dirt bikes yesterday too! It was fun we went about 10 miles on a little run. I am excited for you to come and see us, only a few more days! I like all your new posts.

Wyomamma said...

LOL Go read my blog about "Road Rash 101"! lol